Innovative and Contemporary New Construction Walking Distance to BSU!! 1622 Michigan, Boise – MLS #98685508Gorgeous new construction close to downtown and walking distance to BSU!
Boise Real Estate Pro Tips
How Often Should I Change My Air Conditioner Air Filter?Throughout the next year or so we'll explore HOW things in the air conditioning and heating biz work and HOW to handle some common HVAC problems and situations, in a new HOW series of blog posts. Keeping your HVAC system running smoothly keeps you from having to rely on an air conditioning repair company to fix your system. I’ll start things off with one of those topics that’s so common, but you just might not really know much about it. Sometimes I'm asked what is the most important thing that homeowner's can do to protect their air conditioning and heating system between their regular PLUS Maintenance Tune-ups. It's a simple question with a simple answer; remember to change the heating and air conditioning air filter. Changing furnace and return air filters is crucial to the proper performance of your HVAC system, not to mention your home's air quality. Did you know indoor air pollution is one of the top five environmental health risks?* I know it's the last thing on your mind, but this is really important stuff. Changing the air filters is not all that hard for most homeowners, but there are usually two obstacles to actually getting it done:
- Knowing just how often to change your furnace or air conditioner filter.
- Remembering to change air filters when needed.
1. When To Change Your Air FiltersSimple, when they're dirty. Ok, now here's how to... Wait, not enough info? Ok, well... you can read the rest of this section for the details, or just skip over it if you're good to go.Ready to dive in? Good, I like that. How often to change your air filters can depend on several factors:
- the type of air filter you are using
- the overall air quality of your home
- pets, pets, pets..
- occupancy of the home, and
- the level of air pollution and construction around the home
- ...and did I mention pets? Oh yes, pets.
- Vacation home or single occupant w/o pets or allergies: 6-12 months
- "Average" suburban home w/o pets: every 90 days
- Add a dog or cat: every 60 days
- Add more than one pet or have allergies: 30-45 days.
Latest Blog Posts
Build Your Dream Estate on this Stunning 5 acre Lot in Eagle!3054 N Ballantyne Ln - EagleMLS # 98664855Build your dream estate on this stunning 5 acre home site. Ideal location close to
COMING SOON!!Updated Single Level in the Heart of Columbia Village5924 S Snowdrop Pl, Boise - MLS #98684840You won't want to miss this recently updated and well maintained home in Columbia
Stunning Custom Home with Private Access to Snake River19589 Whitecap Ct - WilderMLS #98684308Stunning custom home with it's own private access to the Snake River and a private community dock/boat